Sunday, July 14, 2013

HOW TO SCOPE YOUR VOCAL CORDS WITH THE IPHONE!


Hey Guys!  Since it's been so hot in NYC this month I've been trying to stay cool in my apartment while occupying myself with some (sometimes weird, I guess) activities! ... one of which has been trying to figure out how to see my own vocal cords with my iPhone!  And I finally got it!  Here I am with my pearly whites!


Yes, I know this looks gross but it's educational.  ;)


Here's how I did it:




And the pièce de résistance:





Let me know if you tried it and post some response videos!!!

2 comments:

  1. Trying to get an imagine- -all I see is back of my tongue and black. Occasionally I see epiglottis but can't get the camera far back enough.
    would really appreciate any further tips on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In 1909 John Hill Redfield founded Redfield Gun Sight Company to produce rifle sights. For several decades Redfield diopter sights were popular on the market until optical sights.spotting scope reviews

    ReplyDelete