Friday, April 25, 2014

GONNA TRY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS: NATALIE'S VIDEOS ON RIFFING

My friend Natalie Weiss puts these videos out called Breaking Down the Riffs and I wanted to share one with you because I think everybody should try them.  If they can help me they can help you.  I was never a riffer before I started watching these.  I realized that yes, a big part of it is agility, but it's also because I need things planned out for me and/or I could never hear what notes to choose (and that's a lot of the reason most people can't riff, I think) so it's so, so helpful to have Natalie break it down more slowly!  Try this one… And listen to how I did with it underneath the video in the mp3 I posted.  I don't think I did so bad!!!!





  The Riff I Learned from Natalie's Video:




No comments:

Post a Comment